My name is Dr Sarah Verdon Pedemont
I live in rural NSW with my husband and 2 children. I am a speech pathologist and early childhood researcher.
I own a private practice that specialises in supporting rural kids with their communication and participation in school, family, friendships and fun.
Some of my roles include:
- Owner and Director – SVP Speech Pathology
- Host of the Talking Children Podcast
- Head of Speech Pathology at Charles Sturt University
- Director on the Trinh Foundation Australia Board – Developing speech therapy in Vietnam
- World Health Organisation Development Group for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- International Association of Communication Sciences and Disorders – Child Speech Committee
- Co-chair International Expert Panel of Multilingual Children’s Speech